All you need to add is Salt and Pepper to taste, baste with your favourite sauce (before and after works best) and heat it up in the oven or on the BBQ.
DEFROST RIBS INSIDE OF PACKAGING BEFORE BREAKING SEAL. LEAVE IN FRIDGE UNTIL READY OR SUBMERGE IN ROOM TEMPERATURE WATER UNTIL DEFROSTED. OPEN PACKAGE AND SEASON RIBS WITH SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE. YOU CAN ALSO BASTE WITH YOUR FAVOURITE SAUCE BEFORE HEATING AND AGAIN AFTER THEY ARE DONE
OVEN – DON’T FORGET TO SEASON FIRST
1. Set your oven to 250F and let it get up to temperature.
2. Place ribs in baking pan meat side up, adding ¼ cup of water to pan and covering with foil.
3. Slide it into the oven once it has reached a temperature of 250F.
4. Allow the ribs as much time as it takes to get up to 165F inside. (Probably about 30-40 minutes.) Use your meat thermometer to ensure the temperature is where it should be so you know the ribs are safe to eat.
5. Take ‘em out and serve ‘em up!
BBQ – DON’T FORGET TO SEASON FIRST
1. Preheat your grill to about 250F
2. Wrap your ribs tightly in piece of aluminum foil, and then wrap a second layer around the first one to really lock in the moisture.
3. Place them on the grill in an indirect heat zone, and warm them to an internal temperature of 165F, using a meat thermometer for accuracy.
4. Sauce and serve!